1. A very good teacher must master the subject to be taught very effectively. His subject must not be his master rather he should be the master of his subject.
2. He need to respect the worth of his students.
3. He need to have a great understanding of approaches and techniques of teaching.
four. He need to be morally upright i.e.providing excellent example to learners.
five. He should be honest, dedicated and patriotic.
six. He must be a time conscious man. He ought to utilize is time effectively, locate time to teach his lesson and even visit his outside the college curriculum.
7. He must be in a position to communicate properly. His student must be capable to hear him extremely him very properly. Not also fast or also slow when speaking or teaching his student.
8. He have to be a humble individual.
9. Prepared to show high level of commitment and dedication to work all the time, he ought to be committed to his perform, pupils or student and his subject(c)
10. A good teacher must be a part model and play fatherly role all the time.
11. He ought to have a very good understanding of the standard principle of children's growth and improvement.
12. He have to have a good sense of humour
13. He must respect the worth of his student
14. He must reside exemplary life pattern with unquestionable characters. He must be located with indecent dealing with a person who he knows to be a student of a school. ln other word he must not have unlawful carnal information of his student.
15. He should be imaginative , courageous, adaptable, friendly, fair and firm.
16. He should be accessible or strategy and consistent
17. As a discipilinarian, he ought to inculcate discipline when required and make certain that the school rule and and regulation are obeyed
18. He need to show genuine adore for his learners
19. he need to be prepared to assist others all the time. He must see his student as his own children, prepared to attend to their problem and sovle it.
20. He should be ready to adapt his teaching to nearby demands taking into account the supplies at his disposal
Rating: 910109 Votes