Home » » MALE CHILD VS FEMALE CHILD - WHICH ONE IS THE BEST

MALE CHILD VS FEMALE CHILD - WHICH ONE IS THE BEST

Written By Blogs Pr 2 on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 | 12:22 AM

Hi guys, this as becoming the speak with me and my friends, I consider family members as a whole a male youngster, The mother is closer to male kids Father are closer to female children, i begging God to Please give me a male child that i could have fun with, and box and wear my footwear when i am not house, Even so,if God give me just girl, I will nonetheless enjoy to death, i will get her a gun and bodyguard to maintain her from evil man, And make positive she nonetheless preserve my name,  One particular of my friends says the male child is more valuable than the female youngster, That why in some families, the husband may well chase his wife away if she refuses to give him a male youngster, Other keep mistresses who they think might conceive and give them a son,

Some says the male child is a symbol of authority in our community, due to the fact he carries the household name and has considerably power as the head of the family members, that is why when a wealthy man dies, his properties would be shared amongst his sons leaving the daughter with nothing at all Since the female kid on the has tiny or no presence in the household, And also the she is forbidden to personal properties even if her father is quite welthy

BUT i says sometime, they choose the daughter cos the son are married and gone, But daughter often taking care of the parents, come about and make confident they are ok, but boys dont care,

WHAT IS YOUR SAY TO THIS

Title: MALE CHILD VS FEMALE CHILD - WHICH ONE IS THE BEST
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 12:22 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment